Friday, January 25, 2008

Multimedia message

Went to see the bunnies last night. So freaking cute. They're getting more comfortable with their environment and routine. They're eating and drinking more. When we take them out, they're exploring more and peeing less. Last night they were doing this little jump-really-hard-with-their-hindquarters thing so their little bunny butts would flip around... It was really cute. Molly was doing it all over the place. She also discovered the mirror at the head of the bed. She thought there were other bunnies. Dawn thinks she's the smarter of the two. She may be right. I'm still holding out hope for Mag though. I picked her based on her picture, and therefore her looks. I hope I don't regret that. I don't think I will. I think she'll turn out fine. This morning when I checked on them she came over and kissed my finger. And last night they were both eating out of my hand. So I'm pretty much hooked.

No comments: